Life rolls on

Friday, October 26, 2007


Well this week has been a big week for my oldest daughter. Today she turns the big 13. Yup now we have a teenager in our house. Actually it seems like we have had a teenager living in our house for some time. Tonight is the big birthday bash with her friends. The other big event is that she got her braces off her teeth this week. An amazing before and after!

So just like my girls rolling down the hill at Apple Hill, (they just could not resist going for a roll) life rolls on.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

imac said...

(they get worse as they get older)
Sorry bout the depressing thought tho Mr Mapper.lol.

Happy birthday to your daughter.

Nice shot, looks as if they having fun too.

Kerri Farley said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. I see that your girls have been blessed with beautiful red hair. My daughter has it too as I did when I was younger :)

Oh to be a kid again.... rolling down the hills.... jumping up and down on the beds. Those days go by fast. Here's to hoping they enjoy every one of them!

Mrs. Me said...

I remember rolling down grassy slopes as a young girl. What fun!

A teenage girl in your home. Just know that I'm praying for you!

Enjoy the Birthday celebration!

photowannabe said...

Happy Birthday to my first born Granddaughter. You are special. Pappa and I love you bunches.
Have a wonderful birthday bash today.

Love the Life Rolls On shot. I remember doing that as a child too. Fun, fun, fun.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

wishing her a great entry to the teen world!!! :)