ABC Wednesday Letter "V"

Tuesday, December 18, 2007




"V" is for Vibrant. Last year my wife and I had the chance to travel to Costa Rica for vacation. If you have never been I would highly recommend it. There are photo opportunities around every corner. I took this shot during our last day when we were staying at a small hotel that was on the grounds of a coffee plantation. The property was filled with fantastic vibrant plants and flowers. We spent hours that last day just walking the grounds.

10 comments:

Oswegan said...

Before I read your explaination, I had sort of this Georgia O'Keefe idea of what your V word would be.

Nice photo.

~Oswegan

photowannabe said...

Perfect V word. the red and yellow are indeed vibrant.

Mrs. Me said...

great colors!

Andrea said...

Beautiful bright colors.

Lilli & Nevada said...

That is a very vibrant flower

Neva said...

Vibrant AND vacation! 2 "V" words I did not consider. Very well done.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Nice Canna Lily flower. Love those colors. I see you have a D80, that is what my wife uses. I am saving up for a D300 (use a D70s right now).

bonnie said...

Vibrant perfectly describes this beautiful bloom.

AVCr8teur said...

I always wanted to visit Costa Rica. I hope someday to get a chance. Your picture of the flower is indeed vibrant.

imac said...

Wot a nice V photo.


come and see the 2 pathways of life.